The minimum time for a trout fishing charter is two hours but we would recommend three hours or more. Given the time we can go the extra mile for you and you will be able to enjoy both the trout fishing and some of Lake Taupo’s spectacular scenery. We supply all the fishing tackle and offer deep trolling with downriggers, harling or jigging.
Enjoy a one hour scenic cruise out past Acacia Bay to the Maori Rock Carvings in Mine Bay and back along the Lake Front or take the time to see more of Lake Taupo’s spectacular scenery. Our boats are equipped to take people of all ages on a cruise they won’t forget.
Big Day Out
Spoil yourselves with a luxury cruise aboard our Markline 1100, “Bravado 3”. This is a six hour (minimum) excursion to the pristine Western Bays of Taupo where the angling pressure is low, the trout large and the scenery breath taking. It includes:
- Six hours cruising and fishing on our luxurious Markline 1100 “Bravado 3”
- All fishing tackle and licences provided
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- A catered lunch
- Fish of the Day – You hook it and we will cook it for you
for eight adults (smaller groups welcome)
Why choose us for your Taupo Charter?
- Quality fishing tackle provided
- Taupo fishing licenses can be arranged
- No experience necessary
- Your trout will be cleaned and bagged : we can arrange for them to be smoked and vacuum packed
- Boats suitable for all weather conditions
- On board toilets
- Catering can be arranged or bring your own food and beverages
- Cook your trout on board (Bravado 3 only)